While Rupert Murdoch (Nasdaq:NWSA) is ignoring politicians and trying not to appear at his own witch hunt the News Corp IT staff are probably numb with fear. The hacking community is very self righteous. Hack attacks and all other forms of security intrusions into every aspect of the Murdoch media empire have to be gaining momentum.
Live by the sword die by the sword.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours. I also have no connection to the hacking community.
- Church of England reveals Murdoch Hypocrisy $NWS #rupertmurdoch #anglicans (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- James And Rupert Murdoch Decline To Testify About Phone Hacking Scandal (mediaite.com)
- Rupert Murdoch’s Citizen Kane moment (guardian.co.uk)
- Rupert Murdoch has withdrawn his $12 billion BSkyB bid (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. pulls bid for BSkyB (sfgate.com)