Lloyd Blankfein Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs Group (NYSE:GS) is hiring criminal lawyers. Goldman’s
buzz machine communications people say it’s routine. Lots of stuff needs to come out in the laundry. Lots of key executives leaving for greener and safer pastures. But the whole “lets get Goldman” keeps reminding me of Southpark’s OMG They killed Kenny. Then you know what happened in the next episode.
Note to readers South Park is a cartoon. Goldman still is not a cartoon but it is trading around it’s 52 week low.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I never killed Kenny not even once. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours.
- Goldman Sachs deathwish @GSElevator $GS #twitter #SEC (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Goldman Sachs CEO lawyers up (money.cnn.com)
- Goldman Sachs $GS Director Strategy Why Debora Spar? (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Financials a stay away! (GS)(JPM)(BAC)(WFC)(C) 8/23/2011 (sppcttrade.wordpress.com)
- Goldman Sachs TANKS After CEO Lloyd Blankfein Hires Famous Defense Lawyer (GS) (businessinsider.com)
- Breaking: Goldman Sachs CEO hires Prominent Defense Attorney (politics.ie)
- Goldman Sachs Stock Drops After CEO Hires Criminal Defense Attorney (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)