Google (Nasdaq:GOOG) agrees to forfeit $500 million because it was a distraction as they try to gobble up Motorola. Now American citizens will have to pay more for prescription drugs. Obama who claims he wants health care for all is now aware that price conscious Americans will get screwed over price wise.
Google agreed to the deal as a result of a Dept of Justice investigation. Hey Obama who you been appointing over there. You just sold out to the US drug lobby who wants to charge more for prescription drugs.
This is not congruent with your publicly expressed views.
Drug Lobby wins big, very big.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I am suspicious of pricing models when I am required to buy something. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours.
- A Very Gloomy Picture Of Larry Page’s Short Tenure As Google CEO (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- This Is What Google REALLY Meant By “Don’t Be Evil” (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Google Users Are Losing Interest In Google+ (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- ObamaCare vs. Health Insurance Brokers (reason.com)
- How did Obamacare get so screwed up? – Right Turn – The Washington Post (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Obamacare’s Waterloo (ppjg.wordpress.com)