Apple (Nasdaq:AAPL) market cap is challenging Exxon’s. (NYSE:XOM) Many are declaring a new world order. We go to war over oil. We allow our young people to die in strange lands for oil. We refuse to conserve oil. We want to drive not push our cars. iPad or iPhone if they malfunction meh live goes on. Usually something with Android.
Careful about conclusions based on comparative market caps.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I have no positions in any stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours.
- Exxon stays ahead of Apple as top U.S. company (usatoday.com)
- Apple shares dip on report iPad orders slashed by 25 per cent (theglobeandmail.com)
- Piper Jaffray Reiterates iPad Sales Estimates (forbes.com)
- Is Apple cutting iPad production to prep for iPad 3 launch? (digitaltrends.com)
- Apple passes Exxon as most valuable U.S. company (usatoday.com)