My thesis is that Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the old Apple (Nasdaq:AAPL) HP used to innovate and delight its customer base. Started life in a garage HP built stuff that enabled people. Then they just built it real good and people appreciated the durability and value.
Now…how are they delighting customers. Apple look at HP; this is what happens when you lose it. It’s not pretty.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours.
- Hewlett-Packard Board Gang cannot shoot straight #corpgov mess in disguise $HPQ #stocks #touchpad (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Meg Whitman looks for validation. Follow the money $HPQ #megwhitman #ceo (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Hewlett-Packard Was Just Kidding (fool.com)
- Sony Goes All In to Smartphone Market (247wallst.com)
- Hewlett-Packard decides to keep PC unit (seattletimes.nwsource.com)