Lots of retrospective on Steve Jobs and why he is the greatest industrialist/innovator of the 20th century. Sure the guy was great. But think of it this way if an average person buys a iPhone 4 and then say Donald Trump buys a new iPhone 4 you both have exactly the same product with the same availability of app’s and features within the same price range.
Steve Jobs is laughing at the 1% because they are actively engaged with the same technology. Average guy buys or sells a few hundred shares. Big rich guy buys or sells a few thousand shares. Well almost the same. You know what I mean.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I have not yet upgraded to iPhone 4 but will shortly. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours.
- Steve Jobs Tim Cook Machiavellian Thoughts $AAPL #stevejobs #timcook #machiavelli (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- BOMBSHELL: Steve Jobs Said He ‘Finally Cracked’ How To Make A Great Television (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Apple Releases Its First iPhone 4S Ad For Siri (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Al Gore Reveals Steve Jobs’ Management Advice For Tim Cook (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Walt Mossberg Recaps The Steve Jobs Era (VIDEO) (chats-blog.com)
- iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Go Live In 22 New Countries (techcrunch.com)
- iPhone 4S Review (gizmodo.com.au)