Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) what am I going to do about you. WordPress just sent me a notice that I have published 275 posts in the past year. Yeah for me. But when you search Financial Skeptic on Google they still give the old Bloglines posts a higher rank. Have not used them for over a year. I post stock market comments exclusively. The older the comment the less relevant it is. But Google keeps pointing in the wrong direction. I must be the only one because if you keep this up someone else will clean your clock in the search industry.
Disclosure: George Gutowski writes from a caveat emptor perspective. I hold no positions in stocks mentioned in this post. I have no plans to initiate new positions within the next 72 hours. Yes I am deeply suspicious about Google’s secret algorithms. That’s Algo’s for the techies.
- SEO Madness: You Can Now Buy Google +1s By The Hundred (GOOG, MSFT) (businessinsider.com)
- Google becomes a loan shark $GOOG #adwords (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Googlers Are Shocked By How Much You Like Google+ (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Now Google Will Warn You Before Nuking Your Google+ Account (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Is the Influence of Search Engine Rankings Over Our Content Access a Good Thing? (billives.typepad.com)
- Google’s Panda ranking algorithm changes SEO forever (mikemoran.com)
- Google’s Search Result Doping Scandal (gawker.com)
- SEO’s shift to social (dailybloggr.com)